Check how your Camp could look like
What can You expect from EYBL CAMP 2024?
EYBL X HoopLife CAMP 2023 edition was a great success. On the first year of the CAMP existence we had over 20 great players and students of the game of basketball that worked hard and and drastically improved their game and undestanding of basketball.
For those ones who do not know us yet, we are group of passionate Coaches that loves the game of basketball. Camp was created for good basketball players (both boys and girls) that wants to train hard with NBA Cares and JR.NBA Coaches from USA. We created this camp to allow players and students explore options of studying in USA one day. Through our partnership with world biggest student-athlete agency Pro Futuro Sports (www.pfsinfo.org) we can help every player find their dream school in United States. Our main goal of the Camp is also improvement on the basketball court. You will be able to train hard during practice sessions and play a lot of games during the Night League sessions at EYBL Camp. With us players will be able to study the game of basketball and improve their skills and understanding of basketball. Players will improve decision making that will help them become better and wiser players. You will quickly find out that basketball is our passion, and the summer with EYBL Camp is a time of hard work on the basketball court combined with a unique atmosphere.
The EYBL Camp offers many possibilities. It is aimed at good, great and outstanding players in their clubs who are in the basic rotation (Starting five players or players or 6-10th player in teams rotation that still plays important minutes) in given players age group. If you do not know if You qualify to participate in EYBL Camp please sign up and send us You game or practice video. We will respond to You as soon as we can.
By coming to our camp Your goal don’t have to be transferring to the new team. If Your dream is to go to USA, Europe or other place of the world we will help You, but the main goal of our camp is to help You grow a s a basketball player.
The camp is made for players who really want to develop, and it’s up to them whether they take camps new experience to current club, or maybe use what you’ve learned on a new team or or school abroad.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Camp is addressed to good and hard working players that plays game minutes in their clubs. Yo have to be at least 13 years old to participate in the camp. Maximum age is 20 years old. Basketball wised, if You are in the basic rotation in your club in your age groups (starting five players or 6-12 player in the game rotation while still player important role on the team) then the EYBL Camp is for designed You.
Players that have low level basketball skills set are not welcome at the EYBL Camp because practices and games would be too challenging and too advanced. If you do not know if You qualify please sign up for the camp and send us Your video. We will respond to You and let You know if You qualify or not.
During the first days of the EYBL CAMP you will quickly find out how much we love basketball. You will notice that our trainers want you to become a better player, You will learn new things and gain valuable experience. We focus on creating a unique atmosphere for training and game competition. With us you will train very hard and play at full speed and with full commitment on defensive end. Because of outstanding defense camp participants will be able to become better on offensive end of the floor. The desire to go to the USA is not a requirement to participate in EYBL CAMP. The camp is made for players who really want to develop, and it’s up to you whether you take this learning to your current club, or maybe use what you’ve learned here at a new club or abroad.
- 14 July 2024 – arrival at Hotel Berlin right next to Camugo Sports Lab. Rooms Check in at 4-6 pm – dinner 7-8 pm at the Hotel Berlin – official opening of the camp at 8.30 pm at Camugo Sports Lab
- 15 July 2024 – breakfast 7.30–8.30 am in Hotel Berlin – morning practice session 9.30-12.30 noon – lunch at 1.30-2.30 pm in Hotel Berlin – afternoon practice at 4–7 pm – dinner 7.30–8.30 p.m.
- 16 July 2024 – breakfast 7.30–8.30 am in Hotel Berlin – morning practice 9.30-12.30 noon – lunch 1.30-2.30 p.m in Hotel Berlin. – EYBL NIGHT LEAGUE Draft at 4pm – NIGHT LEAGUE GAMES round 1 at 5–8 pm – dinner at 9-10 pm in Hotel Berlin
- 17 July 2024 – breakfast 7.30 – 8.30 am – morning practice 9.30-12.30 noon – lunch at 1.30-2.30 pm in Hotel Berlin – NIGHT LEAGUE GAMES round 2 at 4-7 pm – dinner at 8-9 pm in Hotel Berlin
- 18 July 2024 – DAY OFF from BASKETBALL – breakfast 7.30 – 8.30 am – exploring the city of Budapest – spa and swimming pool trip – dinner at 8-9 pm in Hotel Berlin
- 19 July 2024 – breakfast 7.30–8.30 am in Hotel Berlin – morning practice 9.30-12.30 noon – lunch 1.30-2.30 p.m in Hotel Berlin – NIGHT LEAGUE GAMES round 3 at 4-7 pm – dinner at 8-9 pm in Hotel Berlin
- 20 July 2024 – breakfast 7.30–8.30 am in Hotel Berlin – morning practice 9.30-12.30 noon – lunch 1.30-2.30 p.m in Hotel Berlin – NIGHT LEAGUE GAMES round 3 at 4-7 pm – dinner at 8-9 pm in Hotel Berlin
- 21 July 2024 – breakfast 7-9 a.m (each hour different group) – All-Star Game for all players selected to different teams – 9.00 a.m – 1.00 p.m – official award ceremony 1-2 pm – 2.30 pm
- Accommodation in hotel Berlin, only 600 meters from the CAMUGO SPORTS LAB (8 min walk)
- Meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Water during training and matches
- Participation in matches and the Night League for the Team Cup
- Participation of each player in the EAST meets WEST ALL Star Game on the last day
- Individual awards and trophies (MVP + top 5 in 2 different age groups)
- 1 entrance to the pool and spa and exploring the city of Budapest
- 1 career consultation with PRO FUTURO SPORTS SPECIALIST and SCOUT
- Double-sided match jersey with name
- Stats from Night League matches
- Transfer (for volunteers) from/to Budapest Airport
- transport costs from and to Airport
- costs of traveling
The Night League is a form of serious competition with 100% commitment in defense and offense. Players who don’t try hard on defense will be forced to play less games than players who work hard on defense. Teams will consist of 7-8 players max. Matches will be played at reduced playing time due to the short rotation. The night league is preceded by a draft. Draft allows players to choose teams, choosing a captain. It’s up to the captain, along with the rest of the team, to set a tone for their team or adjust the style of play. Captains will be selected during the first two days of training. The most outstanding players will be selected captains. Usually the oldest or most experienced players are selected to be a team captains.
- Catch a plane to Budapest, Hungary
- Catch a train to Budapest, Hungary
- Catch a bus to Budapest, Hungary
- Travel and return with Your parents by your own car
The main organizer of the EYBL Camp / Owner and coordinator of EYBL League and coordinator of Camugo Sports Lab
Main organizer of the camp / coach coordinator / scout
Jr. NBA Associate and former NCAA D1 and D2 player
17 years of experience and cooperation with the NBA league
Pro Futuro Sports President. Main scout of PFS and camp coordinator
Professional basketball complex for basketball with 2 full courts and 1 semi half court.
Camugo Sports Lab is a modern Sports Complex with unbelievable technology. It contains automatic online broadcast system, video referee system (VAR) and many automatic cameras that will record all practices and games automatically.
There is no better place to organize EYBL Camp that Camugo Sports Lab in heart of Europe, in Budapest, Hungary.
Meals will be organized by an experienced and recognized in the area Mazsola restaurant. All meals will be served at Berlin Hotel *** where players will be accommodated. Mazsola restaurant will provide 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner). We will also offer late evening snacks if needed (milk, cereal, bread, jam, peanut butter).
Location of Berlin hotel *** has a huge advantage. It is located 600 meters (8 minutes away) from CAMUGO LAB Sports complex, which we will use during the EYBL CAMP. Participants of the camp will live and eat at Belrn Hotel *** in 2 and 3 person rooms with, tv, showers and restrooms.
By registering to EYBL Camp parents and players accept all terms and regulations of the Camp
• The first step is to register for the camp by clicking SIGN UP TO OUR CAMP button
• After submitting the form, you will receive an e-mail from us sent to the e-mail address You provided during online registration/application
• In order to guarantee your participation in the camp (after completing and sending the application form), an advance payment of 150 EUR is required to secure a spot at the EYBL X HOOPLIFE CAMP
• Payment instructions will be sent to provided by you email after making the online registration
• The second and the last payment must be made to the organizer by June 30, 2024 (at least two weeks) before the start of the camp
• The entire refund (advance payment and second/final payment) will be made only in the case of a documented injury or chronic disease presented to the camp organizer by June 30, 2024.
• In the event of a documented injury or chronic disease presented to the camp organizer after June 24, 2024 full price will not be refunded. Ogranizer will keep 150 Euros and refund rest if the price.
• We recommend implementing camp preparation training 14-21 days before participating in the camp and a 5-day rest before its start in order to achieve full recovery.
• If it is not possible to participate in the camp (presented to the organizer after June, 2024), it is possible to replace the participant to participate in the camp with another interested participant who wants to participate in the camp at the last minute
Around two weeks before the camp we will contact You via email to indicate 1 of the 4 types of transport you intend to use:
1. Airport pick up (Budapest)
2. Own transport – by car
3. Arrival by train
4. Access by bus
The cost of transport is covered by the participant. In the case of transport by plane 1. or train 3. and bus 4., we offer to pick up participants fro train/bus stations for additional charge (100 Euros).
For additional information feel free to contact
Oliver Argyelan (email: email@example.com, mobile# +3670 261 66 02 – available on WhatsApp)
Aleksander Mrozik (email: firstname.lastname@example.org , mobile phone # +48 502 41 40 62 – available on WhatsApp)