Thank you for your interest in our basketball camp
Elite HoopLife Basketball Camp 2023 Poland Edition
Place: Kórnik near Poznań
Date: 22-31 July 2023
Price (inc. Berlin or Warsaw airport pick up): 800 Euros
Price (inc. Poznan train station pick up): 700 Euros
Check how your Camp could look like
What can You expect from Elite HoopLife Camp 2023?
New 2023 edition is coming. Our main goal for You as a players is to help You better understand the game of basketball. Decision making during the practices and games will help You become better and wiser player. That is why we created HoopLife Night League where You will be able to improve during many live and intensive game sessions. You will quickly find out that basketball is our passion, and the summer with HoopLife is a time of hard work on the basketball court combined with a unique atmosphere.
The Elite HoopLife Camp offers many possibilities. It is aimed at outstanding players in their clubs who are in the basic rotation (Starting five players or players 6-10th player in teams rotation that still plays important minutes) in given players age group. If You are a player that that does not play a major role on a team, it is better for You to sign up for our other Camp, HoopLife Skills Camp.
By coming to our camp Your goal don’t have to be transferring to the new team.If Your dream is to go to USA, Europe or other place of the world we will help You, but the main goal of our camp is to help You grow a s a basketball player.
The camp is made for players who really want to develop, and it’s up to them whether they take camps new experience to current club, or maybe use what you’ve learned on a new team or or school abroad.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Elite HoopLife Camp brings many possibilities. It is addressed to outstanding players in their clubs who are in the basic rotation in the club in their age groups (starting five players or 6-10 player in the game rotation while still player important role on the team. The Elite HoopLife Camp is designed for players with at least over average skills or even players that possesses advanced skills set. If You play significant minutes in on Your team, that means this camp is for You. If you don’t play much or don’t catch up with the squad or are just starting your adventure with basketball, that means HoopLife Skills Camp will be the better camp for you. If you are not sure if your skills are enough to participate in the ELITE CAMP, go to the contact tab and send us a message containing your age, height, club and a link to a short video showing how you dribble and shoot (or how you do some moves and shoots of the dribble). Just 1 minute of the video is enough for us to help you choose the right HoopLife camp for you, where you will develop the most
During the first days of the ELITE CAMP you will quickly find out how much we love basketball. You will notice that our trainers want you to become a better player,You will learn new things and gain valuable experience. We focus on creating a unique atmosphere for training and game competition. With us you will train very hard and play at full speed and with full commitment on defensive end. Because of outstanding defense camp participants will be able to become better on offensive end of the floor. The desire to go to the USA is not a requirement to participate in ELITE CAMP. The camp is made for players who really want to.
- 22 July 2023 – arrival of HoopLife Bus from Poznań train station. Rooms Check in at 2-4 p.m – dinner 7-8 p.m. – official opening of the camp at 8.30 p.m
- 23 July 2023 – breakfast 7.30 – 8.30 a.m – morning practice 9.30-12.30 noon – lunch 1.30-2.30 p.m. – afternoon practice at 3.30 – 6.30 p.m – dinner 7.30 – 8.30 p.m.
- 24 July 2023 – breakfast 7.30 – 8.30 a.m – morning practice 9.30-12.30 noon – lunch 1.30-2.30 p.m. – afternoon practice at 3.30 – 6.30 p.m – dinner 7.30 – 8.30 p.m.
- 25 July 2023 – day off from basketball activities – fun activities – beach volleyball at the lake, American football games – fire place and cooking out – ELITE HOOPLIFE CAMP DRAFT NIGHT (Breakfast – kunch – dinner at different times than usual – TBA)
- 26 July 2023 – breakfast 7.30 – 8.30 a.m – morning practice 9.30-12.30 noon – lunch 1.30-2.30 p.m. – first round of NIGHT LEAGUE 3.30 -6.30 p.m. – dinner at 7-8 p.m. – second round of NIGHT LEAGUE 8.30 – 11.30 p.m – after late night snacks
- 27 July 2023 breakfast 7.30 – 8.30 a.m – morning practice 9.30-12.30 noon – lunch 1.30-2.30 p.m. – third round of NIGHT LEAGUE 3.30 -6.30 p.m. – dinner at 7-8 p.m. – fourth round of NIGHT LEAGUE 8.30 – 11.30 p.m – after late night snacks
- 28 July – day off from basketball games – basketball skills challenges and 1 on 1 King of the Camp tournament, 3 pt contest – kayaking , beach time (Breakfast – lunch – dinner at different times than usual – TBA)
- 29 July 2023 breakfast 7.30 – 8.30 a.m – morning practice 9.30-12.30 noon – lunch 1.30-2.30 p.m. – afternoon practice at 3.30 – 6.30 p.m – dinner at 7-8 p.m. – fifth round of NIGHT LEAGUE 8.30 – 11.30 p.m – after late night snacks
- 30 July 2023 –breakfast 7.30 – 8.30 a.m – morning practice 9.30-12.30 noon – lunch 1.30-2.30 p.m. – afternoon rest – dinner at 7-8 p.m. NIGHT LEAGUE Finals 8.30 – 11.30 p.m – after late night snacks
- 31 July 2023 –breakfast 7-9 a.m (each hour different group) – All-Star Game for all players selected to different teams – 9.00 a.m – 1.00 p.m – official award ceremony 1-2 p.m – 2.30 p.m HoopLife Bus leaving to Poznan Train Station
Accommodation in Primary School No. 1 in Kórnik, only 300 meters from the hall, swimming pool of the Kórnik Sports Center (1-2 min walk)
Meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and in case of hunger 4th additional meal (late-evening – cereals, milk, peanut butter, jam, bread)
Water during training and matches
Participation in matches and the Night League for the Team Cup
Participation of each player in the ALL-STAR GAME on the last day
24 individual awards and distinctions
Awards and individual cups (MVP + top 5)
Physiotherapy and treatments for minor injuries or injuries
3 entrances to the pool and renewal • Bonfire on a day off from training
Commemorative White Lycra T-shirt for each participant
1 career consultation with HoopLife Scouts
1 general class with a sports psychologist
1 individual consultation with a sports psychologist
Double-sided match jersey with name
Accident insurance PLN 10,000 (PLN 100 for 1% loss) + PLN 10,000 Reimbursement of treatment and rehabilitation costs – powered by www.safesport.pl
Stats from Night League matches
Transfer (for volunteers) from PKP Poznań Główny Station to Kórnik to the camp site
– transport costs to Kórnik and / or Poznań
– costs of returning home from Kórnik and / or Poznań
– the cost of renting kayaks, pedal boats (for volunteers)
– costs of participation in a paintball match on the second day off (for volunteers)
The Night League is a form of serious competition with 100% commitment in defense and offense. Players who don’t try hard on defense will be forced to play less games than players who work hard on defense. Teams will consist of 7-8 players max. Matches will be played at reduced playing time due to the short rotation. The night league is preceded by a draft. Draft allows players to choose teams, choosing a captain. It’s up to the captain, along with the rest of the team, to set a tone for their team or adjust the style of play. Captains will be selected during the first two days of training. The most outstanding players will be selected captains. Usually the oldest or most experienced players are selected to be a team captains.
- Catch a plane to Poznań, Poland and then catch a HoopLife Bus from Poznań train station. Same on the way back.
- Catch a plane to Berlin, Germany or Warsaw, Poland and we will pick You up and drop You off after the camp
- travel and return by your own car with parent/parents
- get to Poznań by train and catch the HoopLife Bus at the Main Railway Station in Poznań. Same on the way back and while returning from the camp from Kórnik to Poznań after the camp is finished
- get to Poznań by bus and catch the HoopLife Bus at the Main Railway Station in Poznań. Same on the way back and while returning from the camp from Kórnik to Poznań after the camp is finished
Main organizer of the camp / coach coordinator / scout
Jr. NBA Associate and former NCAA D1 and D2 player
17 years of experience and cooperation with the NBA league
Assistant Coach and Former Top League and First League player.
Category C and B coach. Teener individual preparation assistant in the Memphis Grizzlies (NBA) team,
a trainer who took his first coaching steps in youth groups in Spain
trainer and coordinator of U13 groups from Lviv
Camp Administrator / Tutor
Sports Psychlogist and Camp Guardian
The main hall is a 52x30m court with room for 100 basketball players. The dimensions of the court allow you to play basketball using the possibility of dividing the hall into 3 full-size courts.
SWIMMING POOL AND WATERS
The OAZA Recreation and Sports Center in Kórnik invites you to an active rest at the SWIMMING POOL.
With us, you can relax and stay fit. In addition to swimming, we offer you a number of additional attractions and the opportunity to spend time pleasantly.
For fans of traditional swimming, we have a SPORTS POOL
with dimensions of 25m x 12.5m and a depth of 1.40 to 2.20m. The pool is divided into 6 lanes.
For those who want to learn to swim, we invite you to the RECREATIONAL POOL
with a depth of 0.8 m to 1.25 m. In it, even small children will have a comfortable learning environment.
For amateurs of stronger sensations, we offer a 50-meter SLIDE
and a special attraction – “wild river”.
ELITE CAMP in cooperation with the OAZA Recreation and Sports Center in Kórnik will offer rehabilitation for players who contract micro-injuries.
During the previous edition, there were cases of a slight injury of an ankle sprain or a broken thigh during a night league match. Thanks to rehabilitation, treatments and an indication of exercises by the physiotherapist, players who will suffer a slight injury will have the opportunity to heal their injuries and continue the camp until the very end.
ELITE CAMP in cooperation with the Kórnik Recreation and Sports Center OAZA will offer rehabilitation for players who develop micro-injuries. During the previous edition, there were cases of a slight ankle sprain or a broken thigh during a night league match. Thanks to rehabilitation, treatments and exercises indicated by the physiotherapist, players participating in the camp who will suffer a slight injury will have the opportunity to heal the injury and continue the camp until the very end
Accommodation in Primary School no. 1 in Kórnik
Location of the place of residence, i.e. SP no. 1 in Kórnik has one huge advantage. I am located 200-300 m (2 minutes away) from the sports hall and the entire complex of the Kórnik Sports and Recreation Center, which we will use during the ELITE CAMP. Camp participants will live in school classrooms on very comfortable mattresses.
The showers will be located in the changing rooms in the sports hall. Each participant will receive their own locker so that all things needed to take a bath will not be carried 200 meters to the room and back.
The school offers 20 toilets and about 30 sinks on 2 floors where we will live.
6-8 person classes.
Meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and late evening additional 4 meals / snacks (milk, cereals, bread, jam, peanut butter)
The meals are organized by an experienced and recognized catering company in Kórnik, which cooks on a daily basis for many companies in and around Kórnik. During the summer, the company provides food for children and adolescents during various sports camps.
The dishes are prepared with children in mind and never go hungry.
The full menu will be added to the site around the month of May
• The first step is to register for the camp by clicking SIGN UP TO OUR CAMP button
• After submitting the form, you will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address provided in registration
• In order to guarantee your participation in the camp (after completing and sending the application form), an advance payment of PLN 500 is required
• The second payment must be made to the organizer by June 1, 2023
• The last payment should be made to the organizer by July 1, 2023 or a maximum of 14 days (two weeks) before the start of the camp, i.e. by July 8, 2023
• The entire refund (advance payment, second payment and final payment) will be made only in the case of a documented injury or chronic disease presented to the camp organizer by July 10, 2023.
• In the event of a documented injury or chronic disease presented to the camp organizer after July 10, 2023, the amount of PLN 2,290 will be refunded and the organizer will keep PLN 500 (advance payment). • We kindly ask the participants to avoid team basketball games for about 14 days before the camp itself.
• We recommend implementing camp preparation training 10-14 days before participating in the camp and a 5-day rest before its start in order to achieve full recovery.
• If it is not possible to participate in the camp (presented to the organizer after July 10, 2023), it is possible to replace the participant to participate in the camp with another interested participant who wants to participate in the camp at the last minute
• After registering within 48 hours, participants will receive all the necessary documents allowing the competitor to formally participate in our camp. Please read the details in this next step. The email will contain: Contract, Statute Parent’s statement, Parent’s statement in connection with from COVID-19, Qualification Card Information about a copy of a valid basketball player’s health card
In order to complete all formalities related to the camp, please complete the documents and send them to us by e-mail in the form of scans. We will need original documents to bring it to us to the camp side in order to be able to show them during the inspection from the school board of education and the sanitary and epidemiological station. The last stage of communication before the camp will be contact regarding the type of arrival at the camp and departure from the camp. By July 10, we will contact you by e-mail and text message to determine the type of transport that the participant will use when arriving and leaving the camp. In the return message, we will ask you to indicate 1 of the 4 types of transport you intend to use:
1. Airport pick up (Warsaw or Berlin)
2. Own transport – by car
3. Arrival by train
4. Access by bus
The cost of transport is covered by the participant. In the case of transport by train 3. and bus 4., we offer to pick up participants in Poznań and transport them free of charge to Kórnik to the camp site. The collection will take place on July 22 at the PKP Poznań Główny station. The transport of participants from Poznań to Kórnik will take place in two rounds, at 14.00 and at 17.00 (depending on the arrival time of the last participant). The camp will start with a dinner, which will take place at 20.00 on July 22, 2023 The camp will end on July 31 at 14.00. For those participants who will return home by 2. train and 3. bus, transport from Kórnik to Poznań will be organized. The bus will leave Kórnik at 14.30 and will arrive in Poznań at 15.30. We also offer the possibility of individual transport for participants who will have tickets purchased earlier than 15.30 from Poznań. For this purpose, we will organize additional special transport for these participants.
For additional information feel free to contact Aleksander Mrozik (email: firstname.lastname@example.org , mobile phone # +48 502 41 40 62 – available on WhatsApp)